Menu
Menu

The new social media marketing strategy revealed

Posted in Online Marketing on April 4, 2020
Tags: , , , ,

Click the link to schedule a free 30-minute solar strategy call. http://solarstrategycall.com

The new social media marketing strategy

I can help you DRASTICALLY cut your learning curve by learning our proven sales and marketing strategies that no one is using.

Click the link to schedule a free 30-minute solar strategy call today. http://solarstrategycall.com

About this video:
In this video James The Solar Energy Expert is going to go over the create solar leads ads that convert. Stop wasting your money using old marketing strategies.
Video Rating: / 5

Out of all the marketing spaces out there, social media is the one that changes the most every year, and it changes so drastically. And look, if you're going to follow advice from one or two years ago, it's not really going to work in the future. Today I'm going to break down seven marketing trends that'll help you dominate social media in 2020.

RESOURCES & LINKS:
____________________________________________
How to Start Social Media Marketing (4 ESSENTIAL Tips for Beginners) : https://youtu.be/-tdFvJLw2UQ

7 Social Media Hacks That’ll Make Your Business Grow Faster : https://youtu.be/3x9AWh7g1YQ

Stop Making These Social Media Marketing Mistakes : https://youtu.be/TnQt_-uwR7g
____________________________________________

So what's the big first big change? It's, Stories, are going to continually grow.

According to Hootsuite, 64% of marketers either have already incorporated Instagram Stories into their strategies, or plan to. So you need to really get into Stories.

Even YouTube has recently added Stories to its platform. And it's going to be something that the default on all social platforms that come about, even the new ones that emerge that haven't launched yet, everyone's going to be into Stories. So make sure that you're leveraging them, and you can use the same story for all the platforms out there, so it'll just be more efficient for you.

The second trend, niche platforms are going to take off.

Look, Facebook's big, Instagram's big, they've dominated a lot of the social channels in the last few years. But platforms like TikTok are taking off at record rates for youth communities.

Business platforms like LinkedIn do really well for the B2B category, or the business world.

There's all these niche platforms that are coming about. Some of them are old, some of them you heard about, but more people are really going into these niche communities.

Just like Pinterest is really good for interior decoration, and really good if you're targeting the female demographics. So you need to look at these niche networks, and not just push them out and be like, oh, no one's on Pinterest, it's not that popular. It's still a multibillion-dollar publicly traded company.

If you're not paying attention to these niche channels, you're not going to do well. And here's the thing, if you already created content for one of them, you can repurpose that content and put it out everywhere, right? Just look at all the channels out there.

The third trend, there's a new push for social commerce.

See, at my ad agency, we get a lot of people talking to us, being like, "I'm doing e-commerce, were doing really well "on Facebook ads and Instagram ads, "we want to now get into Google adverts." This is the opposite, years ago it used to be people like, "I started with Google adverts, "now I want to figure out Facebook." People are now starting with Facebook and social ads, because social commerce is so big when it comes to Instagram. There's all these companies build off of Instagram and social media.

The fourth trend, augmented reality is going to be more prevalent.

Now, this stuff hasn't taken off yet, but you see Snapchat really pushing hard on this, Facebook's pushing hard on this, and although it's not fully there, it's going to become more and more popular in the future.

The fifth big trend is a rise of regulatory control.

Look, there's so much privacy information that we're all concerned about, you bet the government's going to step in. So you need to be more careful with the data that you're pushing out, what you're collecting on people, because last thing you want to do is breach any of these rules. And it's not just on a country by country basis, now in certain regions, like the United States, each state has their own rules when it comes to privacy.

The sixth trend, technology adoption will take off.

We're now in a role where video is everything. Video is going to become more popular than text-based stuff, everyone's going to want video-based content, because they have these mobile devices, and they have these broadband networks that are coming into place, where videos just happens so fast it's just going to become the norm.

And that gets me into the seventh trend. Video content will dominate any other form of content.

If you have text-based content, you've already found on Facebook, doesn't do as well as video-based. But it's not just Facebook, all the other networks from LinkedIn to TikTok, to them wanting live video, this is all going to take off.

► If you need help growing your business check out my ad agency Neil Patel Digital @ https://neilpateldigital.com/

►Subscribe: https://goo.gl/ScRTwc to learn more secret SEO tips.
►Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neilkpatel/
►On Instagram: https://instagram.com/neilpatel/

#SocialMedia #NeilPatel #DigitalMarketing

23 Responses to “The new social media marketing strategy revealed”

1. Ace Hardy says:

📝💯

2. Erick P85D says:

Great idea!

3. CheatinBatman says:

Looking to get uncomfortable and get myself out there, thanks for the strategies as always

4. curryos point says:

best way to learn how to create video?

5. Broken Native says:

Neil Patel is a scammer. Ubber suggest deducted my money even after I canceled my subscription and account. I need a refund immediately

6. The Influencer Project says:

Thanks for posting this Neil- it's very informative!

7. SalesforceWay says:

7:23, oooops, it is already 2020 o_O!

8. Talha Waseem says:

It would be super cool if you can make a video on marketing tips for B2B companies in 2020!

9. eisen vault says:

Is there any way to find out the budget on Facebook campaign of any competitor.

10. Damian Mooruth says:

Stack your content up by being what we call 'omnipresent' by using the same piece of content for different platforms at the same time, an example of this would be to video your podcast that way you can upload your audio and post a video to your Youtube or and other video platforms all at the same time. This is one I think is important to practice. It helps to get more done and be more consistent.

11. Kerri Middleton says:

Thanks for much for this video, it was very informative!

12. HVMA Social Media says:

Great video Neil! Amazing trends that we need to follow

13. Liam L says:

Hi Neil, can I have your take on marketing on TikTok since it's on the rise globally? What types of mobile apps do you think would succeed in getting traffic from TikTok ads? thank you.

14. Akash Cv says:

To learn digital marketing do we really need to know about traditional marketing and business fundamentals?

15. Ansar ullah says:

Can you disclose how many people subscribed for paid UberSuggest? If the number of subscribers is very small then wouldn't it be wiser to make it free again and monetize it with adds and affiliates etc ?

16. EV Dollar says:

My first time commenting, but I have been watching your videos for about 6 months. Thank you for all of the valuable information you provide Neil. Best wishes

17. Solarababa CSP says:

Hello Neil, please how can I go live on all social media platforms at once

18. Koffi Kan Ignace Kra says:

Hi Patel, I don't see anything related to teaching your knowledge on your website...
    Look, here is my point: I'm struggling to find ideas on how to enter the digital marketing world. BUT there are so many contradictory information on the web, I don't know where to start?

Short: I am utterly confused!

Do you think you can help out with some directions?

IN EXCHANGE for you support, I would like to offer a translation of your website neilpatel(dot)com... for FREE!
    I will appreciate if you would find some time in your busy schedule to reply at leas to my offer.
    Koffi

19. Ecomerce Master says:

Hey neil I’m new. In social media marketing I’m starting a ecomerce so you do recommend me. Courses and get knowledge of 2020. For facebook. Ads and Instagram and not. Going to. Watch courses from 2017 2018 etc Greats from Mexico I love you content!!

20. All In All says:

Most of the subtitles are not visible as you kept both background and font colour are in white colour. This will not make any sense for the subtitle you are providing l. Kindly request you to change the font colour

21. Vinod Trivedi says:

How to create a tools like aherfs, or moz or semrush ?

Are they all are software tools how to make these type of tools and make millions of dollars?

Because canava is valuing 3 billion dollars.

22. Vinod Trivedi says:

Sir, how to rank fast on Google very fast? Because I Know it's takes time to reach on top .

But how to monetize and reach to the top very fast?

23. Vinod Trivedi says:

Everything is going digital even every business will be digital so, I can say that BLOGGING, vlogging, content marketing, digital marketing is gonna big .

We might see a billionaire in this field. What is your opinion?