Complete Social Media Marketing Course | Social Media Marketing Tutorial For Beginners | Simplilearn
This video on Social Media Marketing will take you through a number of important topics that will help you make the most out of your social media marketing campaigns. We will focus on how you can start with social media marketing, Facebook ads, some tips and strategies to advertise on Facebook, how you can rank #1 on YouTube, how you can increase YouTube subscribers, how you can increase Twitter and Instagram followers and some of the best tools you can use for Social Media Marketing. This video is focused towards helping individuals move towards the social media marketer. Each of these topics are also explained with practical examples. Now, let's have a look at Social Media Marketing and the different avenues it provides to advertise your product or service.
Each of these topics are also explained with practical examples.
1. How to start Social Media Marketing 2:43
2. Why do Social Media Marketing 4:07
3. what are the channels used for SMM 6:53
4. How can you take advantage of Facebook 14:53
5. How can you take advantage of Instagram 24:41
6. How can you take advantage of Linkedin 30:16
7. How can you take advantage of YouTube 36:17
8. How can you take advantage of Twitter 40:33
9. What are the tools for Social Media Marketing 44:32
10. Tips to be a Good Social Media Marketing 47:49
11. Facebook ADS Tutorial 51:01
12. Why Advertise on Facebook 52:15
13. What are the types of Facebook Ads 56:33
14. What are the steps to creating a Facebook Ads 1:02:41
15. Facebook Advertising Tips And Strategies 1:51:05
16. How to Rank YouTube Videos 2:35:50
17. YouTube Keyword Research 2:36:17
18. Create high Quality Videos 2:56:56
19. Importance of user Engagement 3:11:59
20. Promote your Content 3:16:29
21. Create an engaging and informative content 3:29:17
22. Optimize your YouTube videos 3:38:08
23. Add a subscriber watermark to your videos 3:57:56
24. Promote your videos on different platforms 4:05:02
25. Twitter 4:11:17
26. How to Increase Followers on Instagram 4:49:57
27. Social Media Marketing Tool 5:26:00
Subscribe to our channel for more Digital Marketing tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
Watch more videos on Digital Marketing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JhjINPwfYQ&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULYYgj13YHUWmRePqiu8Ddy
#SocialMediaMarketingCourse #SocialMediaMarketingTutorial #SocialMediaMarketingStrategy #DigitalMarketingTutorialForBeginners #DigitalMarketing #SimplilearnDMCA #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/digital-marketing-certified-associate-training?utm_campaign=Complete-Social-Media-Marketing-Course-q5ASe_sxRYI&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
- Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0
Video Rating: / 5
In a recent interview with CNN, Gary is asked about his thoughts on social media and its role involed in the marketing/advertising world. They cover topics around underpriced attention, best practices for content creation, best platforms to be on and more. The key thing to remember when making content for social media is that whoever is the most consumer-centric and provides the most value to the end-user will find the most success.
Special thanks to everyone at CNN for the permission to use this footage!
► Check out my main YouTube channel here:
Gary Vaynerchuk is a serial entrepreneur and the Chairman of VaynerX, a modern day communications parent company, as well as the CEO and Co-Founder of VaynerMedia, a full-service digital agency servicing Fortune 500 clients across the company’s 4 locations.
Gary is a venture capitalist, 5-time New York Times bestselling author, and an early investor in companies such as Twitter, Tumblr, Venmo and Uber. He is currently the subject of DailyVee, an online documentary series highlighting what it’s like to be a CEO and public figure in today’s digital world. He is also the host of #AskGaryVee, a business and advice Q&A show online.
Follow me online here:
Main YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/garyvee
Wine Library: http://winelibrary.com