Social Media Marketing Workbook: 2016 Edition - How to Use Social Media for Business
Posted in Local Internet Marketing on September 11, 2016
Social Media Marketing Workbook 2016
UPDATED: July, 2016
Learn how to market your business on Social Media for free!
A best-selling social media marketing book from a best-selling author on Internet marketing: Jason McDonald
Social media is big - really big. Facebook has over 1 billion users, and LinkedIn has over 350 million. Today's customers go online to review sites like Yelp and Google+ to check out businesses before they engage. Whether it's on Twitter, on Instagram, on YouTube, or even Pinterest, your customers are "on" social media and they are talking about businesses, products, and services just like yours. Small businesses and large businesses alike can leverage social media for amazing free marketing opportunities.
If you know how... you can market on social media effectively.
But do you know how?
Or are you confused, befuddled, lost, or just spinning your wheels while your competitors blast ahead on Facebook or Twitter, LinkedIn or Pinterest, YouTube or Yelp?
Enter the Social Media Marketing Workbook, your step-by-step guide on how to market your business on social media.
With up-to-date information on how to market on all of the major social media platforms, the Social Media Marketing Workbook includes
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING - an easy explanation of what social media marketing really is, and how to "think" about social media marketing.
- PLATFORM MARKETING STEP-BY-STEP - an explanation of:
- Facebook Marketing - Facebook for Business
- LinkedIn Marketing - LinkedIn for Business
- Twitter Marketing - Twitter for Business
- YouTube Marketing - YouTube for Business
- Pinterest Marketing - Pinterest for Business
- Yelp / Local - Marketing via Yelp, Google+ and other local review sites
- Epilogue - the "new" kids on the block of Snapchat and Instagram
- POSTING STRATEGY - creating great content is the first step, and knowing how to post it is the second. The SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING WORKBOOK explains how to find other people's content to share and how to create your own content as well as how to OPTIMIZE and PROMOTE your social media efforts.
- FREE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOLS - as part of Jason's SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLBOOK, you get complete access to hundreds of FREE social media tools as well - a $29.99 value!
Social Media Marketing Worksheets
This isn't a fancy book. This isn't a pie-in-the-sky book. This is a practical hands-on book, with links not only to free tools but to step-by-step worksheets. By the end of the book, you'll have a social media marketing plan ready for your business AND specific plans for each medium that makes sense for you (e.g., Facebook, Yelp, Twitter, etc.).
Got questions? Just Google Jason McDonald and send him an email - he's happy to help.
About the Author
Author Jason McDonald has been active on the Internet since 1994 and has taught SEO, AdWords, and Social Media since 2009 – online, at Stanford University Continuing Studies, at both AcademyX and the Bay Area Video Coalition in San Francisco, at workshops, and in corporate trainings across these United States. His passion is to take complex marketing topics such as social media marketing and make them easy-to-understand for small business owners and marketers. His style is practical, hands-on, and fun. He received his Ph.D. in 1992 from the University of California, Berkeley, and his B.A. from Harvard University in 1985. When he’s not surfing the Internet, Jason can be found being trained by his black Lab, Buddy, across the highways and byways of the San Francisco Bay Area.
Compare with: Social Media for Dummies, Social Media Marketing in a Day, Social Media Marketing for Dummies